SPA presents in Partnership with Peninsula – Complimentary Employment Law Webinar for you and your clients
How you and your clients are coping with changes to staff working patterns due to Covid 19
Is HMRC checking to see if you and your clients have dealt with Furlough correctly
This event is for you and your clients please forward the invite on to your full client base – they will benefit from content-rich subject matter on employment law and health & safety. Plus, they come away with practical tips and tools to grow their businesses.
Date: Thursday 9th December
Time: 09.30am – 11.00am
During the seminar, we will provide you with up to date and relevant information relating to the efficient and compliant running of your business. You will gain expert insights into essential HR, Staff Wellbeing and Health & Safety topics
Staff Wellbeing in the workplace Find out the effects of work-related health problems like stress, depression, and anxiety in your business.
Get practical advice on protecting your worker’s mental health and learn how to reduce sick leave, boost morale and make productivity soar
What you’ll learn…
We will also discuss:
- Furlough Fraud – HMRC
- NI Contribution changes in the workplace
- Following COVID-19 safety guidance and protect your staff including working from home
- Covid/Flu vaccination in the wider health care
- Protecting your employees’ mental wellbeing to meet your duty of care requirements.
- Control of staff absences and reduce sick leave.
- Carrying out a fire risk assessment to HSE standards including working from home
- Managing employee conduct issues without falling foul of the law.
- Creating watertight terms & conditions for employee contracts
Please note: Due to the high demand for places on these live events, we encourage early registration and attendance on the day to avoid disappointment.
Book your place below and add your membership number after your name.